Waiver of Liability must be signed before admission into classes:
I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to myself (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that I may experience or incur in connection with my attendance at Mega Barre Youngstown classes (“Claims”). On my behalf, I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless Mega Barre Youngstown and its employees of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. I understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of Mega Barre Youngstown and its employees whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in our classes.
I hereby certify that I am voluntarily participating in a physical conditioning and corrective exercise program with Mega Barre Youngstown. I hereby affirm that I have my physician’s approval, I am in good physical condition, and I do not suffer from any disability that would limit or prevent my participation in this program. After having had the opportunity to inquire in detail regarding all aspects of the program and to have had all questions with regard to the program satisfactorily answered, I certify that I understand the potential risks of the program. I agree to release from all liability and to indemnify Mega Barre Youngstown, its officers, employees and all representatives from and against all claims, actions, judgments, costs, expenses, and demands with respect to injury, loss, death or damage to my person or property in connection with my taking part in the above-stated program. It is understood and agreed that this agreement is to be binding on myself, my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns.
Mega Barre Studios Policies
- Auto pay membership (if applicable) begins on the date signed by the member and the member will be charged the agreed upon price on the same day each month.
- It is our policy to keep a credit card on file for such upcoming charges
- It is our policy to allow all memberships (auto draft members only) 1-2 waived late cancel or no show fees (based on level of membership), as a courtesy. However, any no show or late cancellation past that amount each month will incur a $10 fee per class automatically charged to your card on file. If there is a medical emergency, please contact us to consider waiving this fee.
- Our late cancel policy states you must cancel out 6 hours prior to class time for all day time and evening classes, and 12 hours prior to 5:30am, 6:15am classes. Failure to do so will result in a $10 fee per occurrence. If you are booked in and no show, you will be charged the same $10 fee.
- Please make note of your commitment time frame and expiration dates
- If you are in an auto pay contract, this is a binding contract between you and Mega Barre Youngstown until the contract expires.
- Early termination of all memberships will incur a fee which is equal to half of what is owed. Please note that all membership autopays require a 30 day written notice to discontinue. Health emergencies or moving out of the state would be the only circumstances of early termination at no fee, however we require documentation of this by a doctor or new address utility bill as proof.
- All memberships paid monthly are not refundable in part or full after auto-draft has gone through under any circumstances.
- Mega Barre Youngstown is in no way, under any circumstances, responsible or obligated to pay for member’s insufficient fund penalties, returned checks, and/or over the limit fees. A fee will be charged for all insufficient funds and returned checks.
- Class schedule is subject to change without notice.
- Memberships are non refundable and non transferable.
- You can pause your membership for vacation or injury hold for up to four weeks one time per contract year. After four weeks you will be charged $10 per week for a membership hold.
- Expiration dates ARE FIRM on all class packs. We will not extend passes, use them or lose them.